The health care of pets is a partnership between owner and veterinarian.
When you refer a pet in need of emergency or critical care, you can trust that WVRC – Grafton will act as an extension of your care. Following a visit, a complete copy of the patient’s record will be sent to your office. Any x-rays or ultrasound, images will be made available online as well. We highly encourage you to call and discuss your patients’ cases with our staff any time. We appreciate your dedication, trust, and partnership.
Log in to the image portal to view all of your images at WVRC. Upload DICOM images directly to us from the image portal or send us images directly from your system. If you have any questions about image viewing or transfer, please call (866) 542-3241.
Sending us your Images
You can share your images with us in a variety of ways:
- Log in to the portal to upload your DICOM files.
- E-mail your files (jpeg or DICOM) to [email protected].
- Send us images directly from your system. We can give your our DICOM network information to put into your own system as a DICOM node to allow ‘computer-to-computer transfer of images. This is the fastest and most efficient method of image transfer. Please call (866) 542-3241 for more information.
- If you send us a link to your imaging study (as with Antech Imaging Services as an example), please send that link to [email protected]
- Use the referral form on the sidebar to send images with all of your patient’s information in one place.
- Hard films can be sent via mail or with your client. Please note that we may retain your films for up to two months depending on how often we see your patient.
Download Referral / Radiography Film Evaluation Form
Due to increased case volume, WVRC will no longer be providing radiology reviews, except for cardiology patients.
Outpatient Ultrasound Referrals
Outpatient ultrasounds are performed at WVRC-Waukesha to help you with the management of your patients. Please complete and submit the outpatient ultrasound form as soon as you have determined a need for your patient. Your client can then call 262-542-3241 to set up an appointment at our Waukesha hospital.